60 Day Money back Guarantee!

We guarantee all our Deed Polls to be accepted by all UK government departments, agencies, companies and organisations.  These include the Inland Revenue, UK-Identity and Passport Service (UK-IPS), DVLA etc. We back this claim with our 60 day no quibble full money back guarantee.

60guarantee1If any Deed Poll document issued by us, bearing our official company seal, is refused or not accepted as documentary evidence of your change of name by any UK government department, agency, company or organisations we will give a full refund.  However, we will first need to contact the organisation concerned and verify their grounds for refusal.

The following conditions are excluded from the money back guarantee:

  • Non acceptance by any foreign government department, agency, organisation, company or institution, outside the United Kingdom. Embassies and Consulates are considered part of the country they represent. This means all UK Embassies and Consulates anywhere in the world are covered by the guarantee, but foreign Embassies and Consulates within the UK are not.
  • Non United Kingdom nationals
  • Refusal due to the parent or guardian not having the sole or required parental responsibility to change the child’s name.  In the case of shared parental responsibility, not having the consent of all individuals with parental responsibility for the child.
  • The Deed Poll document not being executed properly, i.e. signed, witnessed or dated properly
  • Refusal due to lamination or otherwise physical alteration of the Deed Poll document after it is issued by us to you. The proper execution of the document, i.e. dating, signing and witnessing is not considered to be alteration of the Deed Poll document but a normal process and part of it.
  • Refusal of the Deed Poll document due to suspicion of fraud, deception or avoiding an obligation
  • Refusal due to information provided by you to us on the application form such as the title, the name, the address or any other such information.  This includes the accuracy or spelling of the information that has been provided to us.
  • Refusal due to the name you choose for yourself or for your child being deemed unacceptable due to it being considered temporary, a political statement, trademark or otherwise not being acceptable by the record holder
  • Refusal due to the poor condition of the deed poll document or legal copy caused by physical damage to the document or spoilage of its contents, making it unfit for purpose as discerned at the discretion of the name record holder

Please Note: We rely upon the information you provide us with, consequently, the guarantee is subject to the information that is provided to us and does not cover the title, the name or the accuracy or spelling of the information that has been provided to us. 

You need to ensure that the information you provide on the application is both correct and true. Please note that we do not keep a list of acceptable or unacceptable names, so you need to ensure that these are legally acceptable. Our issuing of the Deed Poll does not endorse your choice of title or name.

Names deemed unacceptable may be due to them being abusive, swear words, unpronounceable such as @#! etc. Please see "Are there any Restrictions on Changing your Name ?"

Prices and Service


Forms and Templates Provided Free of Charge

We do not guarantee the consent forms or templates, we supply free of charge with the Deed Poll documents to help you in changing your name. We provide these free of charge for your convenience and as is. You need to ensure that you use the appropriate template for your particular circumstances, such as the parental responsibility template forms for the child Deed Poll documents.  With all the good will in the world we cannot know your circumstance and your usage of the material we provide for your convenience, free of charge. However, the forms and templates are fairly straight forward and if used appropriately should cover all known circumstances.


Child Deed Polls

In relation to the child Deed Poll documents, our issuing of these documents is no guarantee that official record holders such as passport office, school, doctor etc. will change your child’s name. This is because when you change a child’s name you need to have the parental responsibility for that child to do so.  It is the responsibility of the official record holder to satisfy themselves that you and everyone with parental responsibility for that child have consented to the child’s change of name. Although we provide, free of charge, parental responsibility template forms, you still need to have the parental responsibility to change the child’s name. Please see our section on Parental Responsibility for details.